Tamarind is consumed for its pleasant taste, but it is also very good for your health due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as vitamin A, magnesium, iron, potassium and calcium.
Tamarind is useful for cleaning the intestines as it is a mild laxative that does not generate side effects. By consuming it, we purify the body of harmful substances that we ingest in meat, canned or highly processed products.
Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, people who suffer from arthritis will feel better if they include it 3 or 4 times a week in tea or juice. When fighting infections, it is recommended in cases of cystitis or painful urination, in cases of vaginal infection and to strengthen the immune system.
For joint pain, taking a Tamarind Tea every morning helps generate effective relief. Faced with the problem of fatty liver, tamarind helps to cleanse it, lose weight and purify this important organ.
Taking a daily tamarind tea or consuming its pod has the benefit of regulating blood sugar levels, avoiding decompensations.
- The power it has to reduce inflammation, makes the swelling in the abdomen decrease as it is consumed, it also favors the elimination of retained fluids.
- If you have hair loss problems, make a tea and place with the help of a cotton ball on the scalp at night for 15 days, you will see how there will be no loss and the hair is more docile and has more shine.
- Due to its potassium, it is very good for heart health. If they don't have good digestion, include tamarind in your diet. In addition, the infusion of tamarind leaves removes intestinal parasites.
- When you have physical exhaustion, drink plenty of tamarind water to recover lost energy.
How to prepare Tamarind tea
- In a liter of boiling water, place two tamarind pods of approximately 10 centimeters, let them boil over low heat for 10 minutes and let cool.
- In refrigeration you can leave it for 3 to 5 days.
- You can freeze one-cup portions in the fridge and take as many as you need from there.
- You can also consume it in fresh waters or in pieces.
With information from: https://lahora.pe